Xperia Easy Rooting Toolkit
Number of View :704
Root Xperia Arc With Xperia Easy Rooting Toolkit
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
- The first step is to make sure that you have ADB drivers for Xperia Arc installed on your computer.
- Once done, enable USB debugging on your phone by going to settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
- Now enable Unknown Sources by going to Menu > Settings > Applications and checkmark Unknown Sources.
- After this download the single click rooting script and extract archive contents on your desktop [for ease of access].
- Now connect your phone to the computer via USB cable that came with phone. Disregard the PC Companion Software prompt and keep the connection to charge only.
- Now go to the folder on your desktop where you extracted rooting script zip contents.
- Double click on RunMe.Bat and follow onscreen instructions closely.
- Once the rooting process is complete, reboot your device.
- Now download Root Checker app from Market and verify your phone’s root status