Windows 7 Start Orb Changer
Windows 7 Start Orb Changer is a freeware from door2windows that allows you to change your start orb/button with just one click in Windows 7.
- Allows you to change the orb in four different ways:
- Context Menu
- Drag & Drop
- Change Button
- Command Line (Syntax only contains orb location)
- Works with all DPIs (If the orb is too big or too small it will automatically resize it)
- Works with both x86/32-bit and x64/64-bit
- Works with both PNG and BMP file formats
- Can integrate with desktop context menu
- Can integrate with PNG and BMP file formats’ context menu
- Allows you to change the orb in two different methods:
- Memory Patching – Edits the start orb in memory which doesn’t cause any UAC prompts
- Resource Editing – Edits the start orb by replacing resources of %windir%\explorer.exe
- Easy-To-Use & clean interface
- Two modes for normal and advanced users
- First & ultimate Windows 7 start orb changer available on the net
How to use:
- Run the tool as administrator.
- Click Change.
- Select the start orb and click Open. You can get some orbs from these links: 1, 2
- The Windows Explorer will now restart automatically and you will be able to see the new start orb/button which you chose. Click OK.
To restore the original start orb click Restore.