- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86 and/or x64)
- Download the main application and extract it to its own directory.
- Start Widescreen Fixer and select the game you wish to play.
- Press the configure button (gear) and configure the plugin how you like.
- Start the game and press the hotkey (default is *) to enable or disable the fix.
The use of this program is at your own risk. There is no guarantee that you will be safe from detection. However, as of adding this notice to the site on 2011 August 18, I have not received a single e-mail or message about someone being detected and/or banned. If you look at the Steam forums, or possibly other forums, you will see a handful of posts from people telling it to you use it because you will be banned, or that they had a friend banned because of it. These people have never provided any proof to me other than their word. If you ever do get detected or banned, please e-mail me or contact me immediately so that I can look into it and possibly pull the download so no one else gets banned.