Playstation 2 Games Video Player
PS2 Media Player‘s readme -
Whats new for version 1.5:
1. Completely changed the whole gui based on some feedback.
2. Added new support for playing the video with a built in video screen and new fullscreen mode.
3. Added new looping feature. Allows for continuos playing of video or mp3 playback.
4. Added support for audio and balance controls so no need to goto your speakers.
5. Added support for a mute feature for sound.
6. Added support for a feature that allows you too move to any playing position in the file.
7. Added a new feature that allows you to control the speed of your video playback either real fast or real slow (may add
back in the ability to jump forward frames like the last version not sure yet if it is needed.
8. Added a space so you can view the name of the file you are watching.
9. Added a new tool. The ability to change file extension names to allow for viewing of certain type of ps2 files.
An example would be changing the file extension of .mpc to .mpg allows me to watch the videos on my computer, but
if I don’t change the file extension then I can’t view the file at all no matter what player I choose.
what files have been tested to work:
***note*** most sounds will not play because movie files use different codecs for
video and audio and most audio have their own format and most videos play because they use mostly mpg2 format.
1. .pss files will play with no sound
2. .mpg files play with sound
3. .mp3 files play no video but sound
4. .mpc files play no sound *must change file ext to .mpg
5. .ps2 files play with no sound
6. .wav files play sound
7. .vob movie files if placed on your harddrive