I’m busy working on the tablet version of this app so unfortunately there haven’t been many updates to this version in a long time. I’m sorry.
mVideoPlayer is what I would say the best video player replacement application available for Android, with a lot of useful and handy features and a nice and clean interface it greatly improves on Android’s built-in video player.
The application is freely available here on the Android market, so make sure you give it a try if you have a burning interest in watching movies and TV-series.
This app DOES ONLY PLAY WHAT YOUR PHONE ALREADY SUPPORTS so if you were looking for anything else, don’t waste your time.
It could however be used as a video library browser because it allows you to open videos with other applications.
- Subtitle Support: srt, ssa, ass, sub/idx, mpl, smi, txt, sub, sami.
- Internal MKV Subtitle (srt, ssa, ass), ONLY usefull on devices that supports playback of MKV.
- On-screen information such as time and battery.
- Responsive, intuitive controls.
- Built-in subtitle search powered by OpenSubtitles.org, download and pair a subtitle with a video in less than 10 seconds.
- Video library with movie posters & inbuilt poster search.
- Imdb.com search, view information about your movie fast and easy directly within the app.
- Three listing opions: With posters, thumbnails or clean & simple.
- A lot of options for you to tweak to make the app fit your needs perfectly.